Today Review Week starts! And here's my first review! 8059 Seabed Scavenger. I haven't applied the Stickers yet. I picked up this set during March Break.
Item #: 8059
Price: $19.99 CDN Description: Please see 8059 Seabed Scavenger page
- The opening shot for my Review.
- Here's a nice shot of the whole Scavenger.
- The Saw is magnificent!
- The Wheels are big! Sorry for the blurry pic.
- The Claw is also nicely done.
- The front of the craft.
- Here we have the cockpit.
- Lance in the Cockpit.
- Lance in the Cockpit without the window down.
- In the Cockpit we see that there is a lever, and a tan 2 X 2 flat brick.
- This is sometimes what happens when you push down the window without holding the grey stick thing back.
- Here we have the grey stick thing with the green and red transparent 1 X 1 bricks.
- Here we have the Cylinder torpedoes.
- When trying to fire the torpedo, it moves to the side. Making it hard to flick/fire.
- Here we have the lights.
- The back wheel is pretty big!
- A Close up of the wheel.
- A Birds eye view of the vehicle.
- A Groundhog eye view of the Vehicle (Yeah, I made it up)
- I shall now review the Minifigs: Lance Spears, and the Manta Warrior!
- Here we have the the Chum, Lance Spears...
- Who is miraculously bald.
- Behind his smiling face...we find out he is really all scare behind!
- "Enough with Lance the loser! On to me!"
- "Behind my 100% Rubber Face Mask (Which I don't know why I even have, and whats the crab for?) we see I have a...a...no words can describe what kind of face I have"
- "Behind my back I have no back printing, but my 100% Rubber Mask does (Why does my mask have a tail?)"
- "I guess I can live with this loser for a couple more minutes...but onto the grill with him after!"
- This concludes my Review on 8059 Seabed Scavenger". It's a great cheap way to get the Manta Key (And you even get a Manta Warrior).
Final Rating: 7.5/10