Welcome To My Third Review! This Time it'll Be The No.1 Must Have Set of The Atlantis Theme! Yep, I'm Going To Do a Review on...... 8061 Gateway of the Squid
- Complete Set
- The Divers.
- Back of Divers.
- The Crown Jewel of The Set: The Squid Warrior.
- The "Feet".
- The "Helmet".
- The Squid Warrior Without Helmet.
- Squid No.2.
- Bottom of Squid No.2
- The Giant Squid.
- Bottom of Squid.
- Top of Squid.
- Squid Key. (Man, There's a Lot Of Squids in This Set!)
- End of Part 1.
- You Click This Together &....
- Function 1: You Turn This Handle To The Right, and.....
- Ahhhhhh!!!! a Trap Door!!
- You Can attach The Giant Squid to The Gateway By Hooking it on The Pin as Seen Here.
- Then You Can Attach the Mini Squid to His Post as Seen Here......
- But The Main Feature is The Opening Gate. Here's A Demonstration:
- Pretty Neat Huh?
- The Squid Warrior at His Post.
- The Complete Set.
Design: 10/10, It's Simply Stunning to Look at!
Minifigures: 10/10,I Couldn't Have Asked For Greater Figures! Seriously, A Squid Warrior? That's Awesome Lego!
Build: 7/10, I Loved Building This Set! But It Takes You A While To Get The Gate To Work.....
Playability: 10/10, Besides The Shark Temple Coming Out This Year.....Where is The Divers Destination? If You Don't Buy This Set, Your Divers Won't Have any Thing To Do! I.e. I Love Playing With This!!
Price: 8/10 I Was Excited When I Found out it Was Only $40.00! But I Guess That is Rather Expensive.
Total: 49/50, This is One of My All-Time Favorite Lego Sets!! I Deeply Suggest You Buy This Set! Seriously, Buy This Set!!!!
- I Hope You Enjoyed This Review! I Also Hope That You Get Some Money, Get Out The Door, & Get......
8061 Gateway of the Squid!!