- Here is The Completed Model! It May Seem Bare But it's Not.
- W/out Minifigure
- As You Can See, You Have to Slide The Minifigure in to The Cockpit.
- Speaking of Which, Here's The Diver. You can Store His Flippers on His Airtanks as Seen Above. (Sorry For The Blurry Pic!)
- Here's The Shark Warrior, My Favorite Atlantean!
- Back of Shark
- Attack Mode
- Here's Something You've Never Seen Before, Front.
- Here's a Flaw on The Box: The Missiles Don't Have The 1x1 Brick That's Shown Here.
- and Here's All My Lego Atlantis Sets so Far....
- Bonus: After Buying This Set, I Obtained all Three atlanteans!
- Design: 9/10 It's a Great Design! But The Front's a Bit Empty....
Build: 10/10 I Loved Building This Set! It Was Really Fun & Exciting!
Minifigures 10/10 I Really Like The Diver & The Shark Warrior is My Favorite Atlantis Minifigure to Date!
Playability: 13/10 There's So Much You Can Do With This! I Can't Even Begin to Tell you How Much Fun it Is!
Price: 7/10 Now Here's The Bad Part: $25.00 USD!!!! That's $5.00 To Expensive in My Opinion, But I Did Not Regret Buying This.
Total: 47/50 The Price is a Little Nifty, But The Model, The MiniFigs, The Playability, It's All So Much Fun!! I Would Deeply recommend This to a Freind, In Fact I Already Did! So Get Out There and Buy:
8060 Typhoon Turbo Sub
- I Hope You Enjoyed This Review! Goodbye!